Over time you my find that your current swing set tarp has worn out and needs to be replaced. Or you may be building a custom swing set and need a custom tarp. Swing Set Stuff Inc. has what you need. You may think that all swing sets come with a standard tarp size, but that is not true. Just about every swing set is different from set to set and brand to brand. Figuring out if you can purchase a custom tarp or a pre-made tarp can seem difficult but it’s very easy. You have a couple options when it comes to pre-made tarps. You can either try to locate the manufacture to see if they sell a replacement tarp for your swing set or see if the pre-made tarp, we carry will work for you. If after measuring your old tarp or your existing set you find that our pre-made tarp will work for you, then you are good to go! However, if you find this does not work for you no worries, we have custom tarps that can be made to the size you need. Our custom tarps are made to your specs to fit your swing set. They come in well over 14 colors including pink! Our tarps are sold per square foot based off the measurements you provide. The are durable, long lasting and the color holds up well for years. When its time to replace that swing set tarp know that you do have options for great quality tarps.
- When having a set installed, we always recommend you get someone licensed and insured with experience in swing set installs.
- Be sure to allow enough space for the set with proper spacing all around the set as well.
- Once your swing set and accessories are installed it’s important to check all hardware and swing hangers making sure nothing seems loose.
- Do a check of all hardware periodically to make sure nothing has worked loose over time from use.
- Be sure that the children using the swing set and the accessories are of proper age.
- Always supervise your children when playing on the swing set and the accessories.
- Make sure to replace residential items every 2 years and sooner if they show wear.
- Keep copies of all instructions and when adding new items to your swing set be sure to follow the provided instructions.
- Always make sure your children are using the accessories as intended and not in an improper way.
Swing Set Stuff Inc. wants your children to enjoy themselves and be safe while doing it! For additional safety information please refer to the following links.
When it is time for a new replacement slide for your swing set or when you are building a custom swing set it can be a little tricky. When choosing a slide there are some things to consider.
- If you are building a new swing set, you must first make sure you have the space for a slide.
- When replacing an existing slide or adding a new slide you will need to know your deck height. Your deck height is measured from the deck straight down to the ground. Your deck height is not the same as the length of the slide.
- Deciding what type of slide you want is also important. There are several options from the super wave slide, sidewinder, straight scoop, tube, etc.
- Depending on the slide you may need additional support. Be sure to check the specs before purchasing so you have all the materials needed for installation.
- Most important, SAFETY! Please make sure you have enough ground covering. You also should have a professional install your slide whenever possible.
These are a few tips to help when choosing a slide. We are happy to help you with any of your slide questions or swing set needs.
In this over stressed and busy lifestyle, there are many people who want to take some time out and want to relax a bit. What’s better than doing so with your children in your garden full of greenery. Especially in summer, a swing is essential for your child’s development in his growing days. Swings are a perfect garden accessory.
Investing in a new swing can be a big decision and you need to keep an eye on some of the essentials too. Here we are discussing some of them:
can be a big decision and you need to keep an eye on some of the essentials too. Here we are discussing some of them:
- Size Does Matter:
When it comes to deciding the size of the swing, a number of factors matters. How large is your garden or backyard is; plays an important role! There is the option of one, two or multiple swings so keep in mind how much of space you have. Check out the measurements and then make the investment.
- Styles To Suit You:
Everyone likes to style their garden in the best possible way. There are a number of attractive designs available in swings. You can choose a square or rounded design or something else suiting the theme of your garden.
- Why Go for a Wood Swing Set?
If you are looking forward to investing in a new swing set, then check out all the wood sets we have to offer. You will find a variety of options online for different types of swing sets. Wood is a great option because it handles well in most climatic conditions well.
Summing up, there are the factors that you should also consider. Other than these, the quality of the swing or the price range also matters. So keep that in mind too!
A child’s life can be incomplete without a swing set or backyard activities. It is the best way to add fun and some physical activity in your child’s life. Yes, you will find several platforms online to purchase from but there are some things you need to consider before buying.
Below are some essentials that one should keep in mind when selecting swing set equipment for your child.
- Choose A Reputable Company To Buy The Best Quality:
Whether you are buying a swing, slide or a full set, make sure you put quality over price. This will insure a product that can last a long time.
- Keep Your Child’s Age In Mind When Making Your Selection:
There are several options available in terms of swings, slides, and sets. Before purchasing, make sure you consider your child’s age. For an example, if it is a toddler, you might want to invest in bucket seat which fully encloses your child.
- Commercial or Residential, Decide What Best Suits Your Application:
Consider how much use the swing or accessories will get. Also consider if this is going in your backyard or a more public setting.
Wrapping up, there are several other things that you need to consider like the budget, space issues, and more. Browse our website and you will find the best options that will suit your all requirements with ease.
When it comes to choosing a swing set for your children, you want to choose the best for him or her. There is a huge variety available in swing sets and accessories. Outdoor play is essential for your child’s growth and development. In today’s world when most children are using a lot of electronic devices and avoiding physical activities, swing sets can be a perfect medium to add some playful charm in your little one’s life.
Here we are some options to consider when choosing a swing set and accessories for your backyard:
- When choosing a swing set size is a big factor. Choosing the right size is important and should be based on your children’s age.
- When choosing accessories, the size of your children is a factor as well. A full bucket swing is perfect for younger children and a belt swing is best for the older children.
- Also, consider the size of your yard as well. You want to make sure the set will fit in the space that you have.
- For your accessories, consider all the options to choose from. We have everything from rope ladders, to climbing rocks and more!
Wrapping up, choosing the swing set and accessories that are right for your needs is important to insure a lasting adventure in your backyard!
Whenever you think about your childhood days, swings can be the first thing that came across your mind. It’s always been fun to remember those carefree days of your life which are now replaced with stress and tensions. Well, no need to worry! You can relive those moments again. All you need is to invest in a quality set of swings online.
Here we are discussing the different types of swings available in the market that will make it easy for you to select the best.
- Metal Swings:
The most common type of backyard swing can be the metal ones as these are purchased the most by the people nowadays. These are available in different designs and sizes that you can choose your favorite with ease. You can definitely invest in these if you are looking forward to buying more than the singular swing. This comes with different accessories that you can use according to your toddler’s needs.
- Wooden Swings:
Another option in this category is the wooden swing. You will find it in different colors, sizes and price range. The best feature is these are made up of natural materials and compliments your garden décor too. You will find a variety of fittings and accessories linked to it which make them a popular choice among people today.
- Toddler Swings:
There are a variety of toddler swings available in the market, especially with the bucket swing seat which supports holes for your children’s legs. Designed perfectly to support your kid and prevent him/her from falling.
Wrapping up, there are a number of options available in garden swings that will revive your childhood days, including the tire swing or the canopy swing. Selecting the right supplier is necessary to grab the best quality products at the most optimum price.