Here are some things to consider:
Full Bucket Seat
- A full bucket seat is fully enclosed where as a half bucket seat is not.
- A full bucket seat is more suitable for a toddler 18 months and up.
- A child must be able to support themselves inside the enclosed swing full bucket swing.
- If a child is not able to support themselves inside the swing, then give them some additional time before putting them in a swing.
Half Bucket Seat
- A half bucket seat is great for children that still need additional back support
- A half bucket is suitable for children 4-5 years of age that require some additional back support.
- A child must be able to hold themselves in to the swing to use the half bucket.
- If a child has not reached the point where they can hold themselves into a swing seat then a full bucket swing would be more appropriate.
- Both swing seats are rated for up to 105 pounds and are for children only.
- Both are made from the same material and come in a variety of colors
Hopefully this information helps you to make an informed decision when purchasing one these two swing seats. We would love to answer any additional questions you have regarding these.